Monday 18 February 2013

Spirit Meditation


I saw my spirit in the sea
that spirit would not come with me
‘I do not walk on earth’, said she
I turned my back and searched.

I joined my spirit in the sand
that spirit would not take my hand
Said ‘I dont stay long where I land’
I folded up my arms and searched.

I heard my spirit in the sky
that spirit would not tell me why
nor how her soul had come to fly
I dared not jump but on I searched.

I touched my spirit in the flame
another I had hoped to tame
it scorched my dream but never burnt
I sat in search of what I’d learnt.

I rocked my spirit to and fro
In boughs where fear had come to grow
Though all the while my spirit sang
I only heard the Shadowman.

I asked the Blue Boy 'bout that song
To find I'd known it all along
Thought spirits chorused by the sea
I never heard till I swam free.

My spirit found me on my own
asked me to tell what I’d been shown
and there we sat, without a clue
I don’t no where but how we flew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Follow My Blog and Leave Your Feedback